Friday, January 7, 2011

1870 Marlin Firearm Model 336

mh

star sing it was quite good, unfortunately, am n bissel cold -.- 've slept with on tuesday S. and yesterday was yesterday being planned non eig .. we have gezofft bissel, eig nix great and I went running as fast as I could ... thought he would still have at home non-un 2 hours before the door stood up by chance his sister has put up .. but did not get worse, all full of nice to me .. HPs then to 5 today ^ ^ slept nor eaten together and then I'm back home ... tomorrow is born opa, comes to see and then we go even born at NEN other .. I hope I can sleep with him again would be good. Well and Sunday I am meeting with A. .. she has a broken arm and dislocated, the poor ... naja .. auflbeiben now also nothing around too long .. until then

0 comments:

Post a Comment