Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shop Amazon Usa Em Maiame

happy

so I'm back n Pony (: I mags looks better all the other also argued Well then Friday I've somehow made do nothing so ... just chatted and slept bissel so .. Saturday then! I was invited to NEM and S. Geb was with, and has slept with me, it was very nice and we danced a bit drunk and the evening was aaalright haha I love it when he is on something like this with me because he's asleep and will not let me be like on other parties but it's fun and so .. and I love the great I-am-happy-and-everything-is-good-smile: D this morning he had unfortunately already at 12 going on = (I miss the now again, bad is the same K. is a little over GEDU (: hihi ^ ^ naja coffee wreath of yesterday, unfortunately I forgot to take pictures = (

0 comments:

Post a Comment