Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How Long After Ovulation Cramps Am I Fertile



So after I cleaned up what was then A. still here and we chilled and we massaged ( : joa eig the week was, as always, was Thursday even after the training by S. and we are asleep: D ... then was on Friday K. here and we have made NEN girls / Beauty evening (: saturday I was at my sister's, was cool and then at night I've slept in S. ... Sunday the training and after that what was in S. .. . tearoom was yesterday and today we have 14-month: I've just D! H. and S. break joa visited and then I was at DM and have the new range P2 OMG plundered it so great! Here are my purchases!

the Big Drama Mascara

040 flirt & tease last forever & 640 color heartbeat victim

060 Nathan Road, 059 & 142 copacabana walk of fame

060

059

142

And once a collection of all my lipstick: D &
some meaningless photos ...





oh yeah, and yesterday was my costume at! Just ne ne panty tights and missing the draw under it: D joa and I hope that my bikini underneath will not see too much ... Sexy Nurse: D: D: D


0 comments:

Post a Comment