Friday, March 4, 2011

Mom Gets Pregnant From Son

my favorite makeup products

ye love
I am asked over and over again if I could not even post my favorite makeup products.
list so I have compiled you a little with my daily makeup routine:
first smashbox photo finish foundation primer - my primer under the foundation, creating the perfect primer and smoothing out the lines. Also the makeup keeping you longer.
second Benefit Ooh La Lift under-eye instant brightening boost - brightens the eye area and on lower supplies it with moisture. we see Rucki Zucki recovered and rested from:)
third my personal miracle cure: Puree 4-in-1 pressed mineral makeup (from USA) - is foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen in one. you see the part no more pimples, also is the color "tan" look a little darker than my own, thereby I made all year on slightly browned. I carry it on with a sponge, you have to be careful, however, that everything will also be applied uniformly, or it can sometimes be spotted quickly.



4th essence Sunclub branzing matt powder for brunettes - I carry on with a big brush, for a slightly tanned and healthy-looking skin and contours.
5th maybelline new york blush in "rose" & christian dior blush in "bonne mine attractive" (hot pink) - rouge for cheeks so you look fresh. The easiest way, if you laughs and put rouge on the highest cheekbones commissioners.



6th essence eyebrow pencil in "light brown" - eyebrows for perfect-looking, without gaps and color in a uniform. Unfortunately, many people forget the girls make up the eyebrow pencil, but I think the eyebrows are one of the most important components for a pretty face.
7th Yves saint laurent touche eclat radiant touch concealer in No. 2 - because the shade is slightly lighter than my face, I use the concealer as a highlighter for the day, such as the eyebrows, the nose bone, the upper lip or chin.



8th p2 dip eyeliner waterproof - I personally use more than kajal eyeliner, and I think it just looks more elegant and eye creates greater when it is used correctly.
9th l'Oreal mascara volume lashes million - my lieblingsmascara from the Chemist, makes eyelashes really great!



& a few extra products that I use whenever I go out at night:
10th eyeshadow pens of p2 as "opulent gold" or Manhattan in "pearl" - good alternative to eye shadow.
11th benefit high beam highlighter - pink shimmery highlighter, apply as in no. 7 Joint or under the foundation for a natural finish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment