Friday, December 24, 2010

Developing A Currency Converter

Merry X ' ! Mas to everyone

So ... I'm away on Wednesday Pesto & Whiskey liqueur made (: A. was then still as this afternoon to night, was funny and yes ehm then yesterday I was at Ikea and I brought my bed (! is unfortunately still non-established -.- Hab then slept in S. It has somehow snowed all night: D him liked my gift and it was nice to be there, then this morning woke up very nicely and have had breakfast, then he brought me to the station (I've received from him a silver bracelet: P now he can always give me a trailer for it: P (: But the best gift is still to have him yes and later all come, is holy and tomorrow evening ... then Dad, dinner with grandma to S. and then with him kip as I learned today: D And full of fun with him on Boxing Day (: Love xoxo


oh yeah and we have a white Christmas!







0 comments:

Post a Comment