Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gaiaonline House Light

, ey

Yesterday I was in non-school, had just eh Franze had two hours in the evening .. then in the tea room, but not be so long as usual ..

Pfoooooaaaaaa, I now go all aufn bag! piss because the phone bill to me on my legs, though I can not help it if one ever goes to in S. Festnetzt, so I have to call the phone so on .. if I make from my phone it is also non-ok because it is so expensive ... I finally want to base ey -.- great to July this goes on ... and then complain that too .. because my room habs then cleaned up now but I'll bet this is also again non-ok so ... I'll clean but only when the new bed is here. Then I eig hungry but the kitchen is so converted, so I've now eaten almost nothing .... And I wait that S. answers, because I still wanted to throw up on this and also because of this Week and what others wanted to talk with the ... Pets I may indeed not, else I would have to do now and at least as non abgammeln only ... and all the thousand times I wonder what is going on and how they can help me annoy me especially, I want my kennse rest?

0 comments:

Post a Comment