Thursday, December 30, 2010

Difference In Early Pregnancy And Pms Breast Pain

Niiiiiiiemals at home: D

Sooo ... so after a long time I sign up again: P
25 I was then at Dad, have depended mostly with my sister ... then in the evening with Grandma & Grandpa S. with the rest. was quite cool so ... then we are to him, I've slept there .. the next day I got the goose, and I was there all day .. then I have slept since night ne was nice (: then I with mum & Abi went to the movies in the new Harry Potter & shopping: D I came home at night I'm going right back after I had packed, with A. and B. and even friends of example, in the harbor bar was full of funny, I say: The cocktail tastes like vomit: D:! D then the next morning we went on to LeiterWE was also quite funny, FACEBOOK WERWOLF & ATMO Yes came then back today and I went skating with A., B., L. & M. Grefrath, was very cool ... now I'm fully in the bucket because I slept so little ... Tomorrow we return to S. and then we celebrate with many others 2 birthdays and of course New Year! And at 1.1. We have anniversary (: we also celebrate pure in K. 's birthday


0 comments:

Post a Comment