Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Epic Poems Were Recited

Schulähähähä

mh so far too many for my exams Learning to taste ... too much and I feel unprepared ZML ^ ^ Today I had just 3 free hours ... then got pictures taken with M. xD love with the country vanilla MILF : D It's OK that we cope so well before, we were also so thick with A.: D



Have to Nicholas übrigends Schapuze get ne ^ ^ so n scarf with ner hood tuned ^ ^ so cool

And Mama brought me this cream



naja and then I was once again at dm this morning with Y. and then again with just A & B. .... I can not let me speak but just so many things to ^ ^ Have taken this amazing caramel then metallic paint, a Aqua Face Cream Because yes so fresh out there, ne Dove body lotion because my favorite lotion (also by Dove) is empty soon & s new powder because that too is empty soon, even ne tassel has in it (:


.. anyway, my horny coffee gabs so early during the weekend to X'Mas hihi ^ ^ so geil .. Tassimo \u0026lt;3 Well I'll still with the same S. calls (: He's actually trying to make it right



0 comments:

Post a Comment