Monday, December 6, 2010

Symptoms Ofblack Death

You've got to show me love!



Have S.schon enough dressing-held during the weekend that he hoped his LAST chance now takes seriously and does his best .... then we had rehearsal and premiere, trial was not be so good but Premiere (: was very funny with my daughters, J., H. & L. her sweet mice: * love you guys here by n few photos, Egypt and so on! : D


V, I, my daughter, J. & E.

daughter J. and I

daughter & H. I


Today only school was then at Grandma and tearoom .. just got some photos by n from the first choice for head dress made Advent, hope the second will come soon, but I like this very well, and it is a 34: D yay! Opinions please! K. and I will exchange shoes, so that better suits our clothes: P greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment