Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Can I Enamel A Wood Stove

Books & Magazines for SALE!

Hello,

many, many thanks for all the nice birth day wishes for my big, little man

He has very happy. I want to thank you very much by him. is


Now I'm past the birthday present ever gone to the Frühlingsentrümpeln.

I started with my bookcase.

So if you need reading material ;-))




reserved for Silvia

I double

New (29.90)

18, - € + shipping



reserved for Nadine

New (29.90)


18, - - €



New (19, 90)


12, -

plus Shipping





3 issues

Jeanne D'Arc Living
reserved for " Beautiful Decoration "

Issue 3 / 09
edition 4 / 10
edition 1 / 11

12, - €

plus shipping


your love I have stored behind the book title a link so you can once again read exactly what it is.
(Except for the magazines)

If their interest you just send me an email.


or



Much love

love Maria


0 comments:

Post a Comment