Saturday, February 5, 2011

Latin Congratulations Phrases

My Home Concept



Hello my dear

today I'm out my Festpaltte entmüllt a bit.

this am I got the idea to make even a collage of my favorite pictures.

I've only taken extra from 2011 as I have of late more and more the feeling I have found the concept for our home.

many white, natural, and flowers in the house. ALWAYS I need any flowers for me.

Even if the furniture is clearly brighter and brighter. Especially in my kitchen, I feel sooo good. My living room is still on the list and the bedroom. The Fassede to be re-made this year .... and I'm very impatient in terms of my garden.

You notice I've been back every Lot of projects.

When we started to build I've always jokingly told us we need to make great things with it, at least the small to be implemented.

Funny idea, but actually it works for us.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow because I'm free, to work up to 3 hours in the morning is the day completely unplanned. Let's see what he brings.

My GG has already afraid of what I think of anything ;-))

I do not know if it's just me So fare I always need a project rumdenken where I can. you this as well??

My job is quite strenuous, there is the eternal design of our house to the right contrast.

I'll just enjoy watching a little blog round and what's so new with you.

I wish you a wonderful Sunday with lots of sun.

Much love

Maria


0 comments:

Post a Comment