Friday, February 25, 2011

Employer Must Provide Record Of Employment

geguttenbergt & gewachteleiert

Hello love her,

today I have the word of the year for you! A
read here in the blogs.

Addendum: I "have read here!

Bines With Love

I'm almost weggekringelt.

unfortunately have not found who read self but The guests can get me the price for the word of the year.

"geguttenbergt"

awesome



Alos I have today also the same time geguttenbergt again.

In .... all of you of course.

I find so much inspiration here, as in all residential and Dekozeitschriften each other (not that I would do without them)

No ensthaft times now, I'll find by far not ok when one in his PhD cheating but when I watch them on TV has something going on in Libya there or anywhere else where real problems exist then I think again that our policy, the situation reached in no way has.

I can not close our eyes to such disasters and me for weeks rush on a man who is a popular stop random times than any other.

This smells a lot like political posturing Mach.

So now I'm here if something serious from me.













0 comments:

Post a Comment