Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Zack Sean Cody Real Name

A typical day



Hello my love,

you know these days when the normal raging madness?

at which you wonder how you manage the remaining hours to get through to the evening?

Today this is definitely one of those days. Not that I felt bad, quite the contrary but it's just one of those days where nothing goes as planned.

got the one I overslept this morning the same time half an hour, was already not such a great start to the day. Then, my little breakfast service stopped at a piece of tooth. So this afternoon was an unscheduled visit to the dentist also on the schedule.

I wanted to be absolutely driven to a great friend, forgot really a problem if you do not go to the states to fill up :-( (

degree yet so I reached the gas station
jab.
And last but not last my mom comes over to me sees me sitting at the PC and says she'd have to draw on it once I have got to do everything. should

She's right but 5 minutes of rest you can do before, or?

my mom I love everything about it but sometimes ...... is pointed just so with mothers ;-))

Actually all not bad but on some days is a bit sensitive MRS containing ;-))

your love I'm going again 3 hours work but do tonight I me a few Kerzerl and lay me in the tub.

relaxation is called for.

me Have a nice evening.

Much love

Maria

PS What positive but also gabs. My big day has once again ne 2 in maths brought home. In itself a great thing. But for me, ever. After he has literally tortured by the first two classes this year everything is almost automatically

I'm proud of my big, little man!


0 comments:

Post a Comment