Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Sunburned My Mole And

And what I shoot now?

Hello love her,

now have to admit I add my voice at last and I now chalking up almost daily with the thoughts running through the house that I could photograph the day.

This is not necessarily around the post, no!
me it's so much joy to edit my pictures then afterwards I'm always looking for motives.

Yesterday I bought these blue berries. Actually, in order to bake what but unfortunately they have not survived the day with us ;-))

I've found that's it for me especially the detailed photography, the thrills me.

I am by now Something very detailed.

The drives my husband crazy because I always for me when the least bothered by something I never, ever satisfied.



















How is forografieren with you with that? ?

That is the question of the day, I've noticed in my posts, I often ask questions to you.
Also From today, the question of the day category.

In this sense I wish you a nice Thursday.

Much love love

Maria

0 comments:

Post a Comment