Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rickers Island Visiting Schedule

roses in a cup


Hello dear ,

Do you know the saying? See the forest for the trees?

I know you will ask what you now have to do my post pictures with it. Well, our love Angie from "Dreams come true" yesterday Posted she always ordered things from Unisversum. And yet this actually gets.




For me it has happened too. Although in slightly different form but at least in response to her post.

Do you remember the post from Anja "Sophie's house" in which he has berrichtet us from publishing in the living idea.

I was so excited about the idea with the dried rose buds.

But where should I get?? I


Yesterday when I read Angie's post much I like scales from their eyes.

but I had long since Rose buds at home.

More than a week, I have a multiflorous Rose bought was still in a vase in our hallway.

was slow but they hung their heads.

ado, I have the Abgezwicht flowers and now they'll dry.



is so long since my order from the universe GEWS with me has seen only very late but given ;-))

Have a nice evening !

Much love

Maria

PS It's still a supply of the universe the way to me. Of which more soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment