Monday, February 21, 2011

Howdo You Hack An Sidekick Lx

Time



Hello dear,

I wanted to give a life sign.

funny already, which is found from one day to suddenly not have time anymore.

I have it at all in recent days managed to look over.

@ Nora (soul matters) I'm busy in my closet to make spring fine but somehow there's the worm in it. The next day there are pictures. PROMISED!

I just wanted to at least show my new Greengate things.

I took that to the end of January but so far I have not yet taken the picture.

I like both of the new blue design that with the flowers for which I have now decided but it will fit better on all the other parts which I have already.

cans are also a few times this happened.

So now I have to dash back to pick up my little one from KIGA and then to my mom's birthday.

I hope I have time these days creating a detailed blog round. love

Much love

Maria

0 comments:

Post a Comment