Thursday, February 24, 2011

Streaming Sayi Love You

"SPRING FINE"

Hello love her,

songwriter with you also so cold, brrrr!

- 13 degrees we had this morning.


got my white wardrobe, but I ever tuned for spring. Here I noticed that I first GG out my stuff I want in there. The walk always around in the kitchen.

My GG takes more time to empty if he wants to set the table. Then come rolled eyes and the question where thou hast removed the stuff again?

What about you Sun Find your husbands always all at once or you'll have to make the first time ne leadership.

My husband soon get a map by mail which I can always update it ;-))


Since it has been requested a lot lately is also a picture of the whole cabinet.

I prefer to photograph details as for larger things my simple digital camera to its limits.

your love I wish you a nice day.

I have something Kerzklopflen today because egos get in the offer have I would have never expected.

I do not know whether what is out there but if, you'll find out anyway.





0 comments:

Post a Comment