Monday, February 28, 2011

Snowsled Skis Wont Turn

between the worlds




Hello love her

you know that? Days that just sort of the worm in there and give yourself one feels as if you had better go to bed since you always get nothing gscheit to the series?

me is the so whenever it a bit much coming at a time. This is ... to a certain moment and then, splash funktionier I do not.

then I drift between the worlds. I am then not at all able to focus myself on what the still everything must be done or what the problems now need to be addressed again.

I'm in my circle as "maker" already notorious fast. Do not ask me why I do it is not.

I am to be brought up to the point, his Verpflichtingen needs. I am also the very rare problems. Is bad only if dasnn Schwieriglkeiten open up there in which I personally can not tackle me but probably relate very personally ..

Where I am powerless.


As it also turns on those days you just do not get it out and you want it.

..... not even write what I want will really come out of me. On the other hand, I will not even be alone with my thoughts.

Today, even the small things, the least sheer effort.

What are you doing when you shall pass. Or even a recipe you have to let such sentiments never arise.

I would really appreciate a few good tips.







0 comments:

Post a Comment