Monday, February 7, 2011

Eagle Scooter Wheels Shop

I miss being a little kid. You fall asleep in the couch and magically transfer to your bed.

Bild 1 von One Teaspoon − Trägerloses Kleid mit Perlenverzierung
One, 90 €

Bild 1 von ASOS – Weiche Hose mit Gürtel
asos, 20euro

Bild 1 von Beautilicious – Set mit 4 Körperpflegeprodukten
Beautilicious, 5 €

Bild 1 von Fashion First Aid  − Tapeits − Doppelseitiges Klebeband 30 Streifen in einem handlichen Röhrchen
fashion first aid, 3 €

ASOS HAS SALLEEE! WOOOHHHOOOOOO
by chance I am reduced to the One Teaspoon Dress on the ASOS website hit, I wanted to sooo long and I could get hold of another one in my size. 2 minutes later all sizes were sold out.
Man, today is probably my lucky day: ')
A few more discounted items ended up still in the basket, and not just the shipping is free, but by the code "FEBLADELSWS11" I also get a 10% reduction hihihi
I am the happiest man on the degree of planetary ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment