Friday, February 11, 2011

Can You Keep Carbonara Sauce In The Refridgerator

I want to be my own valentine because I'm fucking amazing.

image
________________________________________________________________ _______________________

dress - One Teaspoon, Necklace-Vintage



your loved ones, I'm terribly sorry that I so rarely reported.
But it's grad really stressful for me.
I really cool outfit pictures had in recent days on the SLR, but my older brother has accidentally erase all the frames and now I have only a cell phone photos: '(
How you look, my hair is down, and red- .. brown in color (the color is FINE MAHOGANY No. 876 and is of black head)
see in the pictures is not so good, but it's a bit rich, dark red
Currently I like it so very good, times ne nice change, but I am sure that I at least have the long hair back in ner weeks will (thank God there's still Extensions!).



Cardigan ZARA teaspoon top-Gina Tricot, Necklace-castro

0 comments:

Post a Comment