Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How Much Are Nissan Altimas Coupes

Back and forth

am back from Davos was funny, 360 degree rotation jump to the curve, Bayern Munich quartet and I'm soo boring and stuff: D



the day was also nice to see, in the evening we were with m. k. and h. the extra leaf .....

until just now I had a really good mood, how fast the turn ..





Have I recently bought a new Harr spray of Pantene Pro V Repair & care series, by essence is a lash & eybrow gel that's pretty cool because the eyebrows because finally hold times: D and a brown rouge by essence, also a yellow rouge of MNY, which on the skin but does not look yellow, but as a golden shimmer makes, one can very well contribute to normal matte rouge or just as a highlighter! Unfortunately I do not take any pictures and I'm too lazy for it xD mitlerweile
well I got today n bought new lipstick, are you looking here:


and still valentine purchases made (:

and photos ... because tree .. kp

0 comments:

Post a Comment