Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kenmore Washer Removing Drum

Today is my kitchen 11 `nt Birthday Flowers

Hello dear,

actually I had already announced last week kitchen pictures. Now it exists today.

Today 11 years ago with just 20 times (God I was there still young) I've got this kitchen.

And to this day I love her. I've even planned and selected. Despite very little experience in the direction of kitchen equipment or how I work best in it I did not blew it because brought into it.

dignity it clear to actual time, a ceramic sink or give other small details would be different.

But when I chose the kitchen, I had no plan of a housing strategy much I would have thought that I would even develop such a penchant for the color white.

This was only after thousands of home magazines, or perhaps hundreds naja but can go to the thousands already, pointed out.

In any case, I'm still totally happy with my kitchen; they must also still hold something ;-))

I would not know that is how I teach my GG I now also want ne other kitchen.








Compulsory Stundenpaln on refrigerator must, however. Otherwise I would look for the still constantly ;-))


your love tonight I hope I again create a detailed blog round.


Much love

Maria

0 comments:

Post a Comment